Unless otherwise specified the document described here:
- Was first publicly revealed by Wikileaks working with our source.
- At that time was classified, confidential, censored or otherwise withheld from the public.
- Is of political, diplomatic, ethical or historical significance.
- Any questions about this document's veracity are noted.
- The summary is approved by the editorial board.
Secure talk join our chat.
To sponsor reportage of this document by mainstream journalists submit a targeted donation.
For press inquiries, see our media kit.
If you have similar or updated material ACT NOW.
For an explanation of the page you are looking at please look here.
May 5, 2009
- DOWNLOAD/VIEW FULL FILE FROM
- fast site, current site, Sweden, US, Latvia, Slovakia, UK, Finland, Netherlands, Poland, Tonga, Europe, SSL, Tor
Primary languageFile size in bytes
- United States
- Cults and religious organizations
3210963File type information
Zip archive data, at least v2.0 to extractCryptographic identity
SHA256 7d68734e94ea0f8fcfdcbc32ddad7b7ae2f7e3becc246f08dadbbec276cd08c7Description (as provided by our source)
Microsoft Excel files detailing Western U.S. Statistics from Scientology's OT Ambassadors.
Details weekly totals from many Scientology Orgs across the Western and Central United States.
These "are the WUS OT Ambassador unit stats, meaning these are stats gotten by OT's from the OT Ambassador Clubs across the WUS. They do not refect what the orgs were doing or not doing but what the OT's are doing in the WUS as part of an organized field under Div VI. These are like OT Field staff member stats."
Keep in mind that Scientologists are pressured into inflating numbers due to extreme pressures by higher ups.